Meeting & Event Planners
Whether you’re planning a corporate event, family reunion, wedding, or another occasion, Forsyth is the perfect place for your next gathering. Just 60 miles south of Atlanta and 25 miles north of Macon, Forsyth offers a great location in addition to numerous historic, outdoor, and cultural amenities. During breaks in your schedule, your group will love eating at our many delicious restaurants and shopping at unique boutiques and antique shops.
Why Choose Forsyth?
No matter how big or small your event is, Forsyth’s conference centers and event venues can accommodate you. The Monroe County Conference Center has over 20,000 square feet of conference and meeting room space, and the city is also home to smaller venues for more intimate gatherings.
Plan a Successful Event with the Forsyth CVB
The Forsyth CVB is happy to help businesses, organizations, tourist groups, and others plan successful, memorable, and well-attended events and tours. Our planning services include:
- Activities and tours
- Catering, entertainment, and speaker contact information
- Promotional items like bags, notepads, and pens
- Publicity assistance and media kits, including assistance writing press releases and advertising
- Transportation arrangements
- Venue information
- Visitor information such as guides, maps, brochures, and more
- Welcome letters from local dignitaries
To get started, contact us or call us at 478-974-1460.
To view our complete event resources guide please download the document below:Download